We apologize for the inconvenience!
You can print or download your Print@home/E-Tickets and Receipt by following these steps:
- Click HERE or go to https://www.ticketzone.com/customer/order
- Log in to your account
- Locate the order in the My Orders section
- Click the VIEW button the right-hand side
- Click the Download Tickets or Download Receipt button at the top of the page
- Locate the downloaded tickets on your computer
- Print your tickets, or
- Save the PDF files on your mobile device and show the barcode to gain entry into the event
If you purchased your tickets as a Guest and didn't sign up for a ticketZone account:
- Sign up for a new account using the same email address you used to place the order
- Check your email and verify your account
- Follow the steps above
- Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
WATCH this quick walk-through video:
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR EMAIL:
Upon each successful order, we send a confirmation email containing PDF attachments your tickets and receipt. Sometimes these emails will be marked as spam, double check your trash or spam folders in your email account or do a search for ticketzone and any emails you have received from us should appear in your results.
ISSUES WITH EMAIL ADDRESSES ENDING IN @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @msn.com, @microsoft.com, @live.com, or @passport.com:
On occasion emails ending in @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @msn.com, @microsoft.com, @live.com, or @passport.com will be undeliverable - we apologize for this inconvenience, please email us at email@example.com and we will re-send your order confirmation.
CONTACTING US OUTSIDE OF BUSINESS HOURS?
If you are contacting us outside of business hours, and you are unable to receive your tickets before your event, you can always pick up your tickets at the event. Please make sure you have your Photo ID and the credit card used to make the original purchase present when picking them up at the event.